"The Worst" "The Worst"

Fuuuuuuucked up... but extremely well done, almost ashamed to say I like it.

Sloth TV 2 Sloth TV 2

Classic

I saw this back in 2000, this blew my mind then and is still badass now. Love it!

Spittin' Narcissism Spittin' Narcissism

Badass!!!

Dude, I dont know why everyone is being so dumb and trying to say shit about this. You did a awesome job. That was a complex animation, even if it was sprite based. The scenes and the flow of the animation shows that you have a really good sense of style and transition. Great job.

And the rap? Yeah, its not the most epic poetry I have ever heard, but hey guys, its a song about Vega. A Street Fighter character. they deserve props for making something that is decent quality just to make a fun animation. great job, I like the rappers style.

All in all, badass.

Awesome Video Games Ep11 Awesome Video Games Ep11

laaaaaaaame

pretty lame. basically just two guys acting like idiots, not really and funny jokes and the cameramovement kinda made it unwatchable. Pretty dumb, definately shoujdnt be frontpage.

FarFromSubtle responds:

YEEEEAAAAAH! We made the front page! that IS Awesome!

Nanathon Reloaded Nanathon Reloaded

damn it!

I wanted Nana to fucking die! Die a brutal death! KILL NANA!

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

HAHAHAHA!

THAT IS SO FUNNY! I have watched this so many times and I get a kick out of it every time. Great job with the sound editing, I bet it took a long time!

The Hatta' The Hatta'

So true

That is so true. So sadly true.

The Linda Show 2 The Linda Show 2

HAHAHAHA!

So Funny! I am a conservative and I laughed my ass off! I love parody and I am well aware that there are plenty of nuts on both sides. Oh, and Toadmandan, its called sarcasm!

G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

oh my god.

Are you serious? You are going to try and nail bush for flip flopping? I understand making fun of his bad public speaking skills, his inability to pronounce nuclear or this damn war but you have to be kidding me, flip flopping? No way man, Kerry has the monopoly on the flip flops. This sucks. The animation blows, the voices are terrible and it was so far from funny it pissed me off.

Mage fighting Mage fighting

more of a story.

I think the animation was a little too chopy. and there should be more of a story. for instace we need th know more about the Klan mage and why he put "KKK" on his sleve.