Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

awesome game

This game kicks ass. Especially mine, it is really hard. The only thing I would change about it is the dificulty, it is to fucking hard, and the awarness of the guards never goes down, once they see you, you are fucked proper. If you could fix that it would rock.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

one thumb almost up

I scored a 41. I know that sucks, but I really dont see how you are going to guess someones bra size if there is a black box over their knockers. You either have to know the bra size of that individual person already or be a good guesser. There is no way you can make an estimation on somnething you cant see. also, I thought 100 pics was a bit much. It lost my interest after about 20.

Free Mars Free Mars

You get an eight

Well done, it liioks like you put a lot of work into this game. The only problems that I can find are these:

The looping music got on my nerves after 10 seconds of it, it was just annoying from the start. I turned off my sound and found that I played the game a lot better without the noise. If you have music you dont want it distracting.

The game got boring quick. There were no powerups or any cool new guns, it was the same green laser and the little health kit it you were lucky enough to kill one of the big guys.

Also, it was a little bit too hard, I think you should make the game longer and give the player 3 lives.

Other than that it was kick ass, keep up the good work, you have the ability and talent to be one New Grounds Finest!

The Ultimate NG Tutorial The Ultimate NG Tutorial

Cool

Man, your flash should be on a page for n00bs. It is very informative and it explains how NG works. Good job

Error responds:

thanks man:)

Madness interactive Madness interactive

WOW!

Dude, I dont know how you did it but you did, this is THE most coolest, most entertaining thing ever to hit newgrounds! Great work! I love how the the gamepaly is laid out and the challenges. Awesome, this game is so diverse, I cannot cease to tell you how awesome this is. Amazing flash work. I wish your site worked though, I would download it. Oh, and I think I'll buy a shirt just to support the kickass work you do. A+++++++++

Police Sniper 1 Police Sniper 1

cool

Fun game

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

I wanna be suppish

Cool game man, I love Jonny, he is the man

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Great game!

Lots of fun, a little easy, but still, fun. Great game! waiting for the sequel!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Good Idea

Fun game, I wish there was more of a plot. But overall, it is a lot of fun!

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

Nothing all that great

OK game, a little too buggy, and the sound gets annoying. If is a quick load, and I will give it props for that, but overall, it wasnt that great.